Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy mummy's day to all mothers in the world.

BJ. With aunty Agnes. Watched X-men the origin.
Erm. Not bad. Although I don't really like this kind of movie.

I felt bad because didn't buy anything for mum this year.
In fact I had no idea what to buy. Handbags, Sandals cakes...
bla bla bla. But we gave her a rose plus a bai he hua this year.
She somemore scolded me why didn't put in vase as it will die
if don't have water. =.='''

Family dinner again at BatuMaung old house.
Nowadays we cousins and nieces are addicted to facebook.
Keep leaving comment at the 'wall'. Ahahaha.. It's fun though.

I knew you are happy when you receive the flowers. =)
I promise I will be good.
I promise I will not let you worry much.
I promise I will do what I suppose to do.

Mummy, I love you!
Happy mothers' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment