Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Went Giant to shop for the beach party on Wednesday.
Ah. How to get the most nice things with the least budget?
Then I bought:
1.Butter
2.6x1.5litre drinks
3.Honey
4.Wood Sticks
5.3x10 sausages
6.Paper cup
7.Snacks
All costed me RM50.10. Cheap huh? XD

2nd day of Year2 sem1.
It is really fast. I'm already in Year2 Diploma.
Can you imagine how fast the time pass?
I can't wait for graduate and getting my cert and go
other place and stay there without my parents or family.
I want to try how it feels but I'm sure I will get homesick.
Still considering where should I go.. KL?Kampar?Or?
Blah. Semester3 only think bout it la.

We gotta organize PR fair at college in this semester for our
project assignment. Another busy assignment. AH!
I'm quite lazy to plan and stay back and having discussion..
It makes me feel tired and exhausted. Really.
You can imagine after doing the planning and discussion for
few hours, we still have to go home and face the computer
and type out everything, then do the correction for grammar
mistake, make the whole assignment look nice but full of wordS.

Besides, there are not only 1 assignment in a semester.
We had been informed our English assignment gotta contain
at least Two THOUSAND (2000) or above, words.
Damn. and our group chose 'Blogging' as our title.
Another project with consist survey form. I hate Survey form.

Wish me luck fr the new year new semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment