Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Tze Hoong

I bet today is the most fun in these holidays.

First, I back to PengHwa.
PengHwa to-do-list:
1. Returned JLan her shirt.
2. Give soya the card.
3. Wish Hoong happy birthday.
4. Say hi to all my friends.

P/s : Soya, hope you like it la.
P/s 1: FanFan, I will give you one too.. =)
P/s 2: XinXuan, notI don't wanna drink coffee with you but just
there was only left one. I promised I will belanja you starbucks
in the next date ok? (perhaps after you SPM)
P/s 3: Dudu, I saw you today. See? I can recognise you.

Went to bank after paid a visit at PengHwa.
Then I felt a lil hungry so I bought a frieds from McD.
Guess who I met? Ms Ong Bee Lay. Chat with her for awhile.
I bought a lots of movies. XD

1pm, heading to PengHwa again and met TH up. Fetched her to
Gurney to meet with CX. Well, such a coincidence. Spot JLan on
a bus which was coming out from PengHwa and she saw me too.
What leh, like that also can see you.

Finally we decided to have our lunch at Fishmarket. And the lunch
cost us RM111. Expensive huh? But it was fun and the waitress is
pretty. (TH said so.) We took a lots of photo. A LOTS. And that
SJ! I asked her out she don't want but once CX phoned her then
she came and joined us in half hour time. =.='''

Met LeeMei and MingLi too. Ahahaha. 'You Yuan' lo. Paiseh ah,
you both sure will think we this 'elderly' sot. Thanks for helping
us took photo yea! =)

Ahahahahahahaha. After work, I drove home. Same as usual I
switched to 988 and try to guess the song's same. And today I
guessed the answer and don't know why I sms it to the radio
staton. Then reached home and never thought bout it anymore.
For fun only ma. Manatau, after finished my dinner, my phoned
rang! It's from the DJ! OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD! She said I'm
the only one who can guess the song tonight and guess it correctly,
somemore in a real short time! Then I have a chance to wish anyone
ON AIR!! =D The song was 被风吹过的夏天.. I was thinking
the clue she gave while driving. Then suddenly the answer pop out
then I got it then I sent. Weee..........Im so excited!

WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo!
I phoned TH, asked her swtich on 988 and then wait. As what you
are thinking, of course I wished her Happy Birthday lorh. Special
Huh? Special birthday she had. Because she never received wishes
ON AIR. =) Don't cry girl! haha....

Felt happy to hang out with you, TH and CX!
Love both of you so much! Friends forever.
Take care okay? Take care. Esspecially CX...
Gonna miss you after you going back to KL. T_T
*
*
*
Nice Food. We love the prawns. XD

The Birthday Girl -TzeHoong.

Here. ChewXing.

Weee.

Group Photo. (Only 3)

1 comment:

  1. thx ya .. such a memorable birthday ..thx a lot ..luv ya ...muacks ~

    ReplyDelete