Saturday, May 16, 2009

Orientation Week Part 1

14th May 2009
First day training camp of student leaders for orientation week.
Still find but a lil bit boring. Grouping. Ah. I'm the only girl in
my group. The only among 8. Lalalala. Our team is really bad
in luck. WHY? Cause we gotta dance -舞娘(Select by the OC).
I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN THE GROUP! OMG.
Okay. I'm so dead, and our group got the first team to perform.
Wth. See? 'Lucky' leh~
Then at night went to Han Chiang to support Marcus.
Aisheh. Saw Melody and Shu Pei. They were so pretty! XD
And Marcus, he entered first 3 places and fight again with
the other two. OMYGOD! He was so MAN and YENG!
Congratualtion he got the most popular singer although
didn't get the 1st place. We Love you, Marcus! XD

15 May 2009
Training camp again. It was raining. The sports competition
was delay to the next day. We thought about the dancing
steps for our dancing. Damn it. It's hard for me to dance
and somemore 'hiao' ok! *sweat sweat sweat*
I ponteng fencing training and went practice at Guang
Liang's hostel. Not bad, catched all the steps in 2 hours time.
WooHoo. Then went back to popo house around 10pm.
Bath. Sleep. Tired.

16 May 2009
Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers. =)
The last day of training camp. Variety show started at
8 something. T.T I danced. So ugly. T_T
Nola. Ma like that nia. Normal lo.. But my team members
-Boys.. Walau. They...they..they were so sexy! XD
Then the sports. Sigh. I don't wanna touch this topic
as it will make me feel wanna kill people. So? Just ignore it.
I'm in the same group with KahChun. And now, my eyes
are very heavy and feel exhausted BUT cannot sleep.
Sigh. Gotta think the slogan and the design of flag and tag.

Bye... Gotta search more about the idea..
GoGo SBS(team)! GoGo ShangHai(group name)!

p/s: this year we are in SBS but not SOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment