Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wesak Day

Went pasar with popo and saw 2 students from Kumon.
Then prepared to Gurney.
Sorry LeeMei, I was late, 10minutes I guess.
Ahaha.. Really sorry.
After bought the movie tickets we had our lunch
at Manila Place. Nice pasta we shared. XD


Nice movie we had, too.
Mall cop. A funny movie.
Met JLan at SanHui later on.
Don't know why, she looked a little bit girl. =)

Ah. I was just too full and cannot eat anything more.
JLan brought us to FoZhong by using her so 'secret'
road to buy some sweets. Then went to the canteen and
waited them to finish their 'wasabi' tested pasta.

I received a sms. It was SJ. Guess will see her but not sure.
Walked to the other side to gather. Eh? WaiKuan and SJ them.

I should guess YenYee will asked all of the gang.
We went somewhere near FoZhong and have 40minutes
free time before the walk start. LeeMei and me keep
singing while walking here and there.
We had mua chi as our dinner.
LeeMei can sing well actually. XD
I keep playing her with her name. Ahahaha...
And then... the egg story quite funny leh..
P/s: JLan, if can, I want the photo we took after the walked
at SanHui. Thanks ya.

Thanks SJ, for the flower.

Uncle Liang had a bbq party to celebrate Mothers' day.
Ah. Too sad I wasn't around as I went to Wesak.
I heard they had a fun time. Never Mind.
At least they left me some food.
I reached around 11pm. It was 'cold' when you
drive ALONE on the road heading to Balik Pulau.
*
I like this photo... Took with my 'dear' on
Alicia's birthday last week. =)
I just realized we both were in all white that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment