Friday, April 17, 2009

Night? Or Morning?

!!OhNo OhNo OhNo!!
Someone was crazy in the middle of the the night.
Or should I say it is early in the morning?
*
*
01:40:34am phoned rang, a message came in.
'hey! Double +!! Sl3p d? Hahax.'
From? Mr Koh, that splash pool. XD
Half sms with him and study untill 3smtg.
Good Luck for him in his last paper- Business.
*
Mr. Pooh accompanied me to study.
See? He was teaching me EP.
*
Messy table.
*
Saw what's the time? It's FOUR in the morning. =)
*
*
I'm proud that I actually can stand untill 4am
(without taking a nap in the afternoon).
Start prepare for the final exam(next week)
SINCE last week.
Never knew I could be so hardworking.
Wee... I'm a good girl!

2 comments:

  1. wah!
    gao lo u!
    claps!!!

    i pernah whole night din slp rf

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want mia...but got work next day..later if i yawn in the class ma cham..XD

    ReplyDelete