Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Different Friday Night

I spent my Friday night with Miss Ngu, for the first time.
4.26pm my phone rang but I missed to answer it. Checked.
Eh? It's Miss Ngu. Phoned back to her then.
Hello? Chia Chia, Miss Ngu here. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...
She said she has 2 free tickets for a concert at Dewan Sri.
Just to see whether if I want to watch the concert too.
Err, ok, no problem. 7.55pm meet at Dewan Sri then.

I reached around 7.40pm. Why Dewan Sri so diam eh?
Not much car, not much people, not much noise.
I wondered Miss Ngu remember the correct date and time.
Still, I'm waiting. Finally, Miss Ngu came.
Miss Ngu, are you sure it's tonight?
Yea, I'm pretty sure, aren't today is 17?
Yea, today is 17. But you see, if here got a concert, how
come no people no car one? So diam the whole dewan.

Then Miss Ngu took out the tickets. Nah, 17th what.
Eh? Miss Ngu, it is May 17th and today is APIRL 17th.
Then both of us... WHAT? Ok lorh, we decided to have
our dinner at somewhere else to replace the so concert
incident. Miss Ngu leaved her bike at Dewan Sri then I
fetched her to somewhere at Georgetown to search for
food. That was the first time I drove at Penang Road at
night. Hunting hunting hunting...XD

She introduced a roadside stall which is quite famous of mee.
Not bad la. Ignore the smell of the drain*eww*, everything's
still fine. Haha, we talked a lots.. About food, politics, life ,etc.
Thanks Miss Ngu, for the bowl of mee and thanks to myself,
for two glasses of iced Milo.

I enjoyed it. A different Friday night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment