Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Working at Kumon for one month already.
There are some 'great' dialogue between me,
and the kids.

Dialogue 1:
Student A: Teacher, can I ask you a question?
Me: Yeah, of course.
Student A: Do you eat pork?
Me: What? Are you an Islam?
Student A: Yes.
Me: Then you cannot ask, do your work.
Student A: No, please, tell me, nice or not?
Me: Do you eat Lembu?
Student A: Yes!
Me: Then nice or not?
Student A: Nice la!
Me: Then same la.
Student A: You eat masak-masak one or roster one?
Me: Both.
Student A: But my frend told me pork not nice!
Me: ...

Dialogue 2:
Student B: I hate Kumon! I don't like maths.
Me : Maths are fun.
Student B: Fun? It's not fun!
Me : Be good, do faster.
Student B: I'm lazy pig. (She's thin and small like a cat)
Me: You are so thin, so you aren't pig, do faster.
Student B: No, I'm lazy, I dont want to come to Kumon.
Me : No, you must come to Kumon.
Student B: Why? I don't want.
Me : You need to come to Kumon then only can meet me.
Student B: You come to visit my house la!
Me : I don't know where your house is, so, you still must
come to Kumon.
Student B: ...

Dialogue 3:
Statement: Student C was tearing a RM0.79 price tag
from her folder and pasted it on my right hand.
Then I looked at her.
Me : What are you doing?
Student C: You are only RM0.79.
Me : So?
Student C: Then I can buy you with 80 cents so that you
can teach me everytime I come Kumon.
Me : ...
Student C: Why you never cut your finger nails?
Me : Because I'm waiting for you to cut for me.
Student C: Really a? Then if I cut your meat leh?
Me : Then I will cry.
Student C: You will cry a? Never mind, after you cry then
you still gotta pay me for helping you so that I can buy you

with the money.
Me : ...

6 comments: