Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Holidays...BEGIN!

Guys! I'm having one month holidays from now untill
25 of May. Woo HOo..

Exam is finally over (OldJane, you will soon to join us XD).
Good luck for your Hubungan Etnik paper anyway.

Ah. Year 1 is over. OVER. Fast huh?
It is like I just entered the college yesterday and by now,
I'm finished the last semester of Year 1 Diploma.

Vayshna, Sis66, KahChun, OldJane, LaiMing, YingPei...
ChungHuan, KianWah, Judah, Lynn, Erica, PeiYin...
Vivian, MingMing, Doraemon, YenLee, YinTing...
Margaret, AhMei, WenFeng...
I knew you all nearly a year huh? Fast. Really fast.
Nice classmates I'm having. And glad to have you all
as my classmates too. Y1M57= us. We= Y1M57.
Okay, maybe now should change to Y2M57. XD

Times like water in the stream, flowing fast, yet smooth.

Holidays...Holidays...Holidays...

Let's see (AGAIN) what to do in these holidays.. =)
1. Renew my Identity Card.
2. Go for dentist.
3. Sleep (as many as I could)
4. Dvds (this is a must)
5. Facebook! (I'm addicted to pet society&restaurant city)
6. Work & earn $$ (of course la, working at Kumon what)
7. Clean my room and the family hall. (messy since I started revision)
8. Go movie with KKY! (KoayKahYing laa.)
9. Hang out with other friends. (waiting CX to come back too)
10. Drawing and writing (as if I'm in mood)
11. Student leader training camp.
12. Wesak Day.
13. Forum gathering.
14. Finish eclipse (Vayshna, wait for me to discuss with you!)

Now......Happy Holidays!

P/s: Happy Birthday to our beloved- Mr. Earth!
Love HIM? Then please appreciate HIM.
Don't simply throw the rubbish and don't open
your air-conditional so OFTEN. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment