Thursday, December 25, 2008




Black Christmas.
There's not much changes of this year Christmas
compare with last year. Still, I passed it at home.
Online, do assignments, see people dark faces...
fetched my popo to pasar, day-dreaming...
watched TV, argue, and yet did nothing...

I do hope when I wake up in this morning, I will
have a much more different Christmas,
at least a small surprise. But, I get nothing.

A lot of friends were asking me out in this special
season but I didn't get to accept any. WHY?
Cause of the BC video clip and I'm sure my mum
wouldn't allow me to go out instead of help her
to do some houseworks. *sigh*

I know you are still angry. But I don't think I
did or said anything wrong. This is the truth.
You should think well, what I done was wrong?
None, right? You had been scolded is your own
faults. Why don't you try to plan everything nicely?
Without scolding by mum and dad? Did you actually
realize you never plan your time and things perfectly?
So please, stop showing me your ugly face.
I'm not either your slave or maid.



Thanks for the Christmas cards from
- PaiHui and LeeMei.

No comments:

Post a Comment