Friday, December 26, 2008

..BC presentation day..



Today presentation wasn't that bad.
In fact, that's not much people laughing when we showed
out the video clip as Ling2 acted as a beggar.
Good, this is the effect I want.
Not much people is laughing.
.
Every group was put a lot of efforts for their
presentation. We can see it through their works.
It was a nice presentation for all the 12 groups but
too bad cause we gotta sit inside the lecture hall for 3 and a
half hour with a 5 minutes break and watched those videos
contineuosly. Some story was nice, some was a lil boring
but overall were still okay.
.
She cried. *sob*
Too sad to saw she cried in front of the lecture hall.
Well, you do act very well. Really.
Gambateh ok? =)
Actually just now in tht toilet I wanna say 'jia you'
to you but I just can't do it.. Don't really know why. =/
Okay, I know you wouldn't see this post.
If you do, I will die. =.='''
.
p/s: I finally know how to write your Chinese name.
Vayshna was tuang class today!!!!
and also for 2ml...*tsk tsk* XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment