Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hmmph... Today..Eh? Now is 3 nearly 4 in the
morning... Not today already la... Okok..
Yesterday I was proud to say a noun...
'鏡子的奴隸' and then I translated it into English
and become ''The slave of mirror'... *evil laugh*
Okla.. Maybe for some of you it is just a normal
Words.. But for me.. Hey, I can think of this kind
of words in ENGLISH .. as you all know, I'm not
really good in English ma~~~ =.='''
And Pai Hui suggested 'The slave of camera'.
Ehem ehem..Phui arr...you know I know la...=)

Why am I woke up so early today???
Because I'm doing BC assingment and reading
for my PR test LATER... And yet, you can see
what I'm doing now!! Blogging???!!!! T_T
Aiyaya... Okok.. Finish blogging then continue
my works.. Thanks SJ to wake me up and somemore
put so nice de song and let me listen when she was
calling me...

Hey-you! Morning!
Wish ya Have A Nice day~~~~


*Pia+ing*

No comments:

Post a Comment