Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm back from the forum gathering.....
Lack of sleep... I miss my bed!!!
Yesterday after the summary test, Lynn dropped me
at Gurney to meet with LeeMei.
We watched Twilight...XD
But I'm a bit disappointed with this movie as it was not
as nice as what I thought. But still, it is quite nice.
After the movie, JX fetched us up to the gathering.
Our destination- The beach in front of Rasa Sayang.
The scene wasn't nice yesterday, too sad we can't see
the sunset at Batu Ferringgi.
Play play run run drink drink eat eat.
Eat eat sing sing drink drink talk talk.
These are what we did yesterday.
We shout to each other and enjoy the peasceful
of the night at the beach. Nice to meet Xiao chun chun
and katak's sis...XDXD
Finally, back to the 'apartment' at 12smtg in the midnight.
Not really tired but thanks to JX. He taught us to play
a game which made me felt sleepy and then I slept.
Slept at 2smtg and wake up at 7smtg. Lalalala.
Everyone still sleeping.. I curi-curi catched some photo.














No comments:

Post a Comment