Monday, December 15, 2008

Woke up at 6.25am today.
Reached school at 8.10am.
Left the school to France Taipei around 8.45am
cause that's a guy came late!! Okay.
Finally, reached France Taipei around 9am.
For? Photo shooting. =)
Make-up make-up.
There were 3 make-up-erS [=.=] to help us.
A: Why both of you looked so alike?
B: Yalah, are you sisters?
Me: Yep, we are sisters.
Ah Mei: Ya, they are twins.
But A seemed like thought that we was joking.
B: Both of you really twins?
Me: Yep.
B: I thought you were joing!
Me: I'm not.

We had been informed our INDIVIDUAL PHOTO
will become banners and hang at FOYER!
OMIGOSH! We were totally mad. So ugly okay!
But anyway, we love the group photo.. XD



Nice experience.
I meant took photo at France Taipei.

During EP class. Happened a sweat thing just
because I, Tian Chia Chia make-up.
When I was busying to complete my webpages, I heard...
Pn Wahidah: Is that Chia Chia?
Then I turned my head and looked at her.
And she continued,
: What happened to you?
:Nothing happened.
I spoke in my heart and was scolding her why
mentioned it. And my lovely classmates did explain
to her what 'happened' to me.Manatau?! She added..
:I thought you are going to have your first date.
Then you can imagine what happen lorh.
They laugh at me.. *sob sob*
What the....=.='''

I'm tired!
BC , I'm coming~~~~
Still can't sleep. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment