Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wooow.
There were only 8 instead of 80 something students
with 1 lecturer in the tutorial class today.
So, the advantages of less students in the class is
-we get chocos from Miss Ngu..... =)
*Merry Christmas- belated*

Afterwards, PaiHui went Gurney with me as she gotta
take the rapid to her cousin's house. We shoped shoped
around together... And, we went to 'the' shop...Hehehe.
Woei PaiHui, You should know which shop I'm mentioning.

Lalalala. Excited and excited.
Met Xx around 11.30am at the entrance.

Our Second 'date' : Gurney (27 Dec 2008)
Our First movie : Bolt (Ok, this movie is nice!)
Our First lunch : Taiwan FengWei (My third time to there)

Bolt. It is so very nice than what I expected.
Luckily I never cried in the movie though I want to. =)

Taiwan FengWei. This time I ordered ‘醉雞飯’too.
Nice nice lunch we had.. And we were mad, I think.
Keep on joking and end with? Laugh and laugh lorh.

Thanks Xx for giving me a Nice day. ^^
But too sad we didn't take any photo. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment