Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Law test. Okay, still fine.

Owh.... I saw Vayshna dance FINALLY!
How 'sexy' she was. Well, I never knew she can
dance! Vayshna! You are so cool...! *yelling*

Okay, my 'idol' talked to me.. XD
And I can't believe she actually know my name!
She said,
:Chia chia, I'm so scared.[in mandrin]
Hmmph. Excited huh? But. I act very normal
and told her ,
:Don't worry, all of us will give you support.

Hehehehehehehe.

Lai Ming and I have the same opinion..
She is so cute when she's dancing esspecially
in the third songs. Woo hoo. Really cute and she
wear the clothes which is different form her usual
style. And that made she looked so small? Okay.
It's small, not young. SMALL. =)

My idol. Eh, Vayshna, what's her christian name
again? I couldn't remember it as it is too long. But
at least I know she full name la. *grin*

Thursday. Uh oh. Ping Pong group competition day
and... Audition day!!! Lalalalalala.....
Audition. Hmmph. Audition.... Lalalalala......

No comments:

Post a Comment