Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My heart is bleeding.
Okay, I admit. I miss you a lots!
Okay, not a lots,
It's very very very and very MUCH!

*sigh*
College's life ain't easy frankly.
It is so damn TIRED.
I slept during Mass Media Law lecture today!
Come on! How could it be?
This is one of the subject I like the most.
How can I sleep in the lecture?
And I don't even know I was sleeping but only
realize after I woke up. WHAT?
Okay,I know you can't believe it BUT it's true.

Back from Genting and I felt tired and hot.
As Genting was so damn cold in the 2 days.
Photo will be uploaded SOON [hope so].
As some of you know, I plan to watch TWILIGHT
at Genting cinema BUT there did not have it!
Which made me very upset for few moment.
Never mind, I watched Madagascar2 anyway.
Twilight!!! Twilight!!!
Sj, remember you said you are going to accompany
me to watch it again even you just watched it last
Saturday with you sis.
I don't care! I just want TWILIGHT.

P/s: Lee Hom's new song 心跳 is nice!







PROJECT STAR SEASON 2
[Semi Final]
Date: 11 December 2008
Time: 5pm
Venue: DKA [Tarc college]

No comments:

Post a Comment