Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally Finally Finally.
Table tennis is over. No more ping pong.
Well, I felt a bit sad cause no more ping pong.
Our group get the 2nd placing. Weee....
Ok, Unexpected la.

Tarc Project Star Season 2 singing contest.
Lalalalala..... I can't imagine that I'm in the
semi final...=) I sang 淚海 today.
6 of us from Y1M57 join the contest that's and
5 of us go to the semi final.
Evonne, Ying Pei, Yon Mei, Margaret and I.
Lai Ming did not get into semi final. Well, Jia you!
Don't give up okay??

Aiyaya..Now am going to think what song to sing
during semi lorh.. Next Thursday,same time same
venue...DKA. Uh Oh.. But still..I'm quite happy can
enter semi la. There were 63 contestors today and I get into
semi final. 30 people can enter semi final.
Huray. Okay.

I'm tired tired tired and tired.

Tomorrow still have 2 more test.
Saturday going to leave.
Say hi to Genting. *again* =/

No comments:

Post a Comment