Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long Post. XD

19th June 2009
EGATE! Hang out with my dearest buddies!
-EeLin, YanTing, SzeMin, Momo and XiaoHui.
But it is because EeLin is going back to Aus
after she spent her 3 weeks holidays in M'sia.
How sad, we are going to seperate again.
But never mind la, just remember what I told
you before : We are just far apart from each other
in 2 metre distance if we are chatting online. =)
Cheer kay? Miss you! *hugs*
We made a lot of noise in the restaurant.
Sorry for the other customers. We apologized for
our sampatness. XD
Met Cheow Ying too, and she said I can be friend
with Pola Bear- I was a bit too cold the whole night.
Hahaha. Unexpected la, when meeting her.
Nice to know she's still remember me huh?






20th June 2009
Another Saturday. And this is the 4th Saturday I went
out with SJ continuosly every Saturday since 30th May.
So erm, lets recall the memory.

The first saturday -30th May 2009
Put Yen Yee them airoplane and watched
-Night At The Museum 2. Then blew the bubble at
Gurney Drive and met momo. =)

The 2nd saturday -6th June 2009
Went to Youth Park and chat there for few hours.
We played the swings and the sports facilities. =)
Afterwards, went to her house and watch TV together
with her parents. Haha.

The 3rd Saturday -13th June 2009
Uh huh. Another Youth Park Day.
We played badminton in Jeans and it's really weird
and funny for both of us doing sports in Jeans I guess.
Cause there were so many people passed by and stare
at us. But who cares? It was fun to badminton.
I had been a very long time didn't play badminton.
Fortunately we both still manage to play it huh? =)
KFC was our dinner that time and I saw a penghua
Form5 prefect eating KFC with her parents. Her name
is Esther if I'm not mistaken. Haha.

The 4th Saturday -20th June 2009
We went to makan angin at Tanjung Bungah.
I meant, I fetched her to the 'shui chi lu' and try to
search where is the Toy Museum. But, it was already
close after we got it. Never mind, headed to Botanical
Garden. Hehehe.. I love Ice-cream! Ate my favourite
- Chocolate Ice-cream. Saw two pairs of pengantin
taking photo.. Haha... We walked, and found that
the Botanical Garden is really big and nice! We never
knew we have a so big and peaceful ground in our very
own country and it is exactly in our very own state
- Penang. OhMYGOD. I was a kind of, too bad here
don't have any Sheep or goat or cow or whatever.
SJ said if there was, maybe we had been eaten.
I told her don't take me as an idiot, none of them eat
people, in fact, they only eat GRASS! See my point?
Had our dinner at OneStop. I'm not sure the shop is
on which floor but NICE I meant the food. And I like
the wall designed. =) I drived her home.
We sat in my car for maybe half hour by just talking,
outside her house, cause I felt weird to appear
again in her house and watching TV with her parents.
*
I wish I could jump into the stream.

*
Can you imagine we have a big field which
allow us to sit there and maybe pinic or
play the kites? This is only a part of it.


My wand. =) , and The wall I like.
Looked yummy right?


Ha, that night, my brother fetch me back.
That was his very first time to drive from CLHS to home.
I tell you I tell you, OHMYGOD. You can't imagine
how dangerous it was. He just stop the car in the middle
of the road! But the car engine is still on! And I'm mad
and try to cool myself down and teach him what to do!
Well, the car finally move but in a very low low low speed.
And do you know what he told me after few times he
'sei fo'? He said: Owh! I'm just realised that I took the
break as 'oil'. WTH. Can you imagine I was actually putting
myself in dangerous esspecially it is at night!
He even want to open the light in the car for the whole
journey and only switched it off after I told him it is breaking
rules if he really open the light the whole journey.
Could you imagine what was my feeling that time?
Urghh. Man. I don't understand how he got his license in
that way. He seemed not really pass in driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment