Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thai Food

Happy Papas' Day.
*
I woke up in 10smoething today.
And found no one is at home except the only
me in sleepy face standing near to the window and
search for my family. No car left.
They are gone. So how? Phoned mummy up.
They are not going to come home so soon,
so, I cooked la. What more do you expect
when you are left out in the Sunday cause
nobody ask you wake up in the morning?
The 'Brunch' of the day.
How could I left out the nescafe right?
=)
*
The yummy maggie mee,
I added some sausages and egg.
*
Aunty Agnes dropped popo at our house and
we watched the DVD she brought.
Dinner time.
At first, popo wanted to eat Mee Udang.
But the shop we usually go do not open.
So, we ended up by having our dinner at
Bukit Genting Kecil.
Nice Thai Food.

The fishy.
*
Balacan? Chicken. Owh. Chicken Wings!

TomYam! Yummy Yummy!!!


Everyone is busying to eat.



Aha.

Nice view!

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment