Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Accident

Listen. I. Met accident today.

This is the KANCIL I knocked.

Isn't serious right?

But...

Lets have a look of my WIRA.

Nah.

Conclusion.
Kancil is harder than Wira.
*sigh*

My car ended up in the workshop.

I knocked the KANCIL near PengHua. Because I didn't

ecpect him to break suddenly on the road instead,

I thought he was just slow down his car.

And you know what happened the next, I knocked him.

Fortunately, he is also Tarc year2 students.

Meant we are in the same college.

But too bad the accident happened.

*sigh*

How could it be? HOW?

I had a bad day. Really bad.

Cried for few times and I felt guilty to my family.

Whose help me a lots to rush here and there.

Thanks to uncle Liang and Popo.

And Daddy and mummy for not scolding me.

I felt so bad. Really bad.

Forgive me please.

3 comments:

  1. 没关系,没关系,
    你又不是故意的
    没事就好啦~
    xD
    老绫

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lao lin....=)

    happy holidays ya..though ur holidays d passed half..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor !!!
    Passed half d and i did nth -,-
    GAI !

    ReplyDelete