Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Saturday. This tim, I kidnapped SJ to
Esplanet cause I felt like playing kite. XD

Frankly, kite is not hard to play and its really FUN!
And this is our kite. =) RM12.

See? High? XD


'Somebody' is playing the kite.
Thanks to the uncle for teching us. He is kind.
And a little Malay child. He was just too friendly for me
untill I scare he will just take my kite and runaway. >.<
After dinner we went makan angin. And passed xuan's house.
XD [xuan: hehehehe... unexpected leh.. =)]
*
*
*
*
*
Today- Sunday.
Woke up by mum at 8something. And I felt so sleepy!
Then went out for breakfast and visited ahma.
After home, I lied on my bed and the phone rang.
It's Ms Ngu.
:Hello Ms Ngu.
:Hey ChiaChia..
Blah Blah Blah. Few minutes later, I'm at downstair and
asking my mum to drop me a Queensbay later.
And you know why. Yep, Ms Ngu asked me out.
Nice shopping we had. We bought the same design of
watch but with different colour. Simple and Nice. =)
Thanks Ms Ngu for bringing me to the mamak stall
and the dinner. =)

Nice weekend. Hope the next whole week will run
smoothly and nice everyday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment