Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday

30 June 2009
A big project completed in the evening.
Well. Thanks to FanFan to help me on some
of the planning so that it can run smoother.
*
Ok. About the planning.
Trying to ask permission from aunty if she lets
me to pick seeman up after her tuition class.
Haha. Phoned to seeman's house for three times to
get her mum but failed. Then I decided to phone
directly to her mum's handphone at the end.
Thanks aunty for allowing I go and fetch seeman!
Heh. First step of the plan is done!
*
Shhhh........
Still can't let the birthay girl knows anything about
the planning. So, again, we lied. [Fan & I]
We act and talk whatever make she thinks I'm
not going to surprise her this year.
Nearly 7pm in the evening I sms Fan and picked
her up from her house then heading to find Soeeman.
We were just too excited to see how seeman looks
when she's surprise to see us instead of her mum
should be the one to take her back home.
There she is. Standing outside the center.
And here we go. We waved our hands.
She saw us and we are success!
*
She don't know we are going to fetch her.
Took her here and there [makan angin].
We just can't manage to stop teasing her.
So, she's quite pity in the whole journey.
Before we reached her house, we saw 288.
Her sis was going down the bus and went
to the mini market to buy her some sweets.
Waited her sis.
Then fetched her too.
(no need walk so far ma)
*
Thanks aunty for serving us the food and drinks.
Seeman so called-little fans gave her a present too!
Hahahaha... A bracelet in a strawberry-shaped box.
Sang Birthday day song to her,
with her siblings together.
They are cute and funny.
Afterwards, chit chat in her room.
Forgot what happened, but me and
her brother started to come out everything
got 'dou'... Then both of us say out
'dou kou!' at the same time and I hit his
head. (make wish ma!)
Great minds think a like.
Then her sis laugh again.
(she's actually keep laughing since the first day
I met her and I don't know why.)
SeeYun likes to laugh a lot, I supposed.
Hope you enjoy your birthday night with us.
*
*
*
The Present for her.

Us.
Soya,FanFan and chia.

Make a wish.

Blowing candles.
Shes actually blow in a very slow motion.
Maybe easier for us to take photo? XD

Cut the cake.

And EAT.

Siblings.

Aunty is busying to cut the cake. =)

=)



The birthday girl.
Yay. She's using the cup I gave her last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment