Saturday, June 6, 2009

Went Gurney today, with SJ.
Having lunch at sushi king.
It had a lots of customers today.
Then simply walked here and there.
Doing nothing but chat a lots.
After few hours we walked, I decided to
go to Youth Park. Fun right? =)

Lalalalala.. Heading to youth park but,
Traffic was so very jam!
Finally we found a parking.. Heh.
Same lorh, walked here and there at Youth Park.
We played the sports faclities. =)
Exercises os good for health ma.
We can't only exercise our mouth right?

Sit on the swings and chat untill the day
Turned black and there were only left us in the park.
Then we left lorh, dangerous ma..









AH! My legs pain when I walked on this.
Curi-curi snap her. XD

Went Good All and bought LokLok.
Ate the LokLok at SJ's house.
Paiseh for disturing, uncle and aunty. XD

This is the first time I walked to SJ house at night.
And it is also the first time SJ drives me!
XD I sat in her car although it is only a short
Journey la. hahaha.. But, finally ma.
After asking so many times and so long.. =)
Okla, your skills isn't bad though.
Don't worry. Haha.

Today was quite fun. =)
P/s: JsLmay.. SJ isn't my BF and she's not a guy.
You were missunderstood our relationship.
Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment