Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dad and mum are not at home untill next Sunday 9pm!
Droppped them at Penang International Airport at 6am today.
Give them each a hug and wished them: Have fun! ^^
Well, this might be the very first time my parents go oversea
TOGETHER. It's gotta be quite fun for them, I suppose.
Oh well, I dont need any other souvenir but please remember
to buy me a new watch k? Mum was actually promised me
but I don't know whether she will keep in mind or? =/

Popo, uncleS and aunties came my house. Cause dad and mum
are leaving to TAIWAN. They chat a lots and I hate the part
they talked about my accident. *sigh* And Uncle Raymond so
sui, he said: 'You, so man! Really man. Good.' Once he entered
my house. *another long sigh* And thanks to popo. She helped
me a lots. *sob sob* Sorry, again.

Look. I had exactly one week FREEDOM!
Although mum had already give me warnings (don't play untill
the midnight and forget to go home. of cause I won't) but,
we can hang out on any of my freetimes in this whole week!
Woo Hooo....

1.EeLin and etc are coming to my house on this Wednesday.
2.I'm going out with my lovely classmates and Miss Ngu
this Thursday for celebration of Sis 6.6 birthday.

Parents advide while they are not at home:
1.Drive carefully. (Ah. Ignore the accident please.)
2.Remember to lock the door when going out.
3.Eat all the breads mummy bought.
4.Don't kckc go hang out as they are not here (clubbing).
5.Remember to do the houseworks.(Sweeping&Mopping)
6.Take care of the house.

Mummy said: I don't wanna see my house turning rubbish
after I coming back in a week time.
Me: No worry, it wouldn't have a chance to happen.

Daddy said: You are the eldest and most powerful people
at home when we are not here, please take care all of them.
Me: Oh please, you know they wont listen to me. o.O

Daddy Mummy, we will miss you badly! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment