Thursday, November 20, 2008

****************************************************
Aujourd'hui cest 20 novembre 2008.

Firstly, I'm tired+sleepy+exhausted+dying.
Secondly, I'm busy busy and busy.
Thirdly, I would like to have a cup of coffee NOW.

Today was table tennis competition and BM presentation
days. Listen. I admire myself. W-H-Y?
Aha. Today I get 2nd place for the Ping Pong competition
in the category of female single.. XD *yelling*
After the 'game' and cooling down Ms Lim said there was
another presentation for those who haven't do it last week.
Then I was like : SHIT! I have BM presentation at
11.30am and it seems like my cocu wouldn't end on time!
So, I walked to Ms Lim: Ms Lim , can I leave earlier?
Why? Because I have presentation at 11.30.
Then she looked at her watch while it showed us it is
11.40am right now. Okay, you can leave now.
S-T-U-P-I-D! My heart was screaming. Damn it.
Then I rushed to the toilet by using the dangerous shortcut
[if not becarefull will fall down to the stream] from canteen
to SOT blocks. I used 3 minutes to change my sportwear
to formal wear including the shoes. But I forgot the
presentation room is on 1st floor. Uh Oh. My legs...
Ok , ignore it.. Walked as soon as possible to the classroom.
Phoo. Look inside, it's Ling2's turn.
Oh my god! I'm the next one.
Cool down cool down. I revised the points I'm going to
present. Great, I still remember all those points.
Then I get into the class.
:Minta maaf Ms Chan, Saya ada koku tadi jadi saya lewat.
My turn. Gosh. My mind was blank. T_____________T
5 minutes presentation passed. *sob sob*

******************************************************

I drove my car back to my home with a sleepy mode.
Then I reached my home, I online awhile for nothing.
After I bathe. I opened my laptop and plug in my pendrive.
Where is my Mass Media Lay file??? My assignment!
Lost from my pendrive. Must be JE. Deleted it.
Sigh..10 something pages you know, and I gotta re-type
all of it by myself. At the same time, SM is helping me to
download the software of my printer. And I'm doing my
law assignment+asking stupid sis to dl the software+
scolding by her + thinking how to pass the things i print
for SM+Vivian phoned me+Erica phoned me+ Ying Pei
phoned me[both for the law assignment but diff group
from me].... See?? ? I'm super girl~~ =.='''

******************************************************

***********************THE END***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment