Saturday, November 29, 2008

Boring EP lecture in the morning.
Afterwards, MingMing, KahChun,sis HooiImm,
Vayshna and me ,5 of us went to canteen and
'da bao' the 'geng jeh bui' ... Cause we don't have enough
time to finish our lunch before PR tutorial class but
then at the same time we were hungry.

Finally, the class end at 2pm and we started having
our yummy lunch in the classroom.
See? How poor we are, must eat cold rice leh.. =.=

Then Chinese lecture. I like a santence said by Dr Goh.
: 影子其實就是思念...
當你看到一個影子的時候就代表著你在想著那個人,
因為影子是不存在的,就好象幻想,
當你思念一個人的時候,你就會到處看到他的影子......

Class dismiss, I went liu liu jie's house [hooi imm]...
Sorry for disturbing ya.. Between, I'm a fast driving
driver..XDXD Please make sure you bought an
insurance before you take my car. *evil laugh*

Decided to go Gurney to buy something..
Unexpectedly...When I walked to the escalator, I saw
Wan Wan..And she told me: Lee Mei is coming with us,
she's now at the apple donut's shop.
Lolx..Okay, then I went down and found'em.
-Juan Juan and Lee Mei.. XD
Happy Birthday to Juan anyway..
Hope you like that card lah.. *smile*
Thanks for the donut..It's nice.
*
*
*I saw it. And it makes my heart bleeds.
*My heart is bleeding in this dark lonely night.
*
*
That's all for today.
I hope tommorow will be a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment