Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I reached college at 8.58 in the morning but I'm
having my class at 10.30am. So, I decided to go
to the canteen and had a nasi lemak and a cup of
my favourite drinks -nescafe.. After breakfast, I
walked around the school which are silent. I saw
the man workers are busying to cut the grass with
the noisy machine. And for now, I'm in the college's
lab again to search the net. Well. Sleepy. 40 more
minutes to go through.

Owh. Yesterday presentation was sucks. I can't
believe I sing in the class in front of the lecturer.
Margaret: Hey, where is the demonstration?
Me: Huh? oh...Okay.. And then a hero comes along....
The lyrics of 'Bye Bye' recall me the memory when my
grandfather passed away last year. Then potato said she
never listen to the song before. Never? Ok. I sing lo.
:This is for my people who just lost somebody Your best
friend your baby your man or your lady Put you hand
way up high We will never say bye...
Frankly, I'm nervous when I was presenting. So,
I forget a part which made my presentation
cannot reach even 4 minutes. Owh... Say 'bye bye'
to my marks... T____________T *sob*

I admire Vivian. She's really smart.
How smart is she? Well,smarter than what you can imagine.
XD.... No Chinese tutorial classs for today..
So I'm going to redbox to meet up with my lovely G-mates
to celebrate Kah Ying's birthday.. *yelling*

p/s: Soya, last paper today..wish ya good luck..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment