Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I found my older blog's URL in my form4
notesbook. I read some of the article and draw a
conclusion. My English was so damn ewwww.
I know I know, my English is not good compare with
others by now but at least I saw the improvement.
Next Monday will be my English For Communication's
presentation. Uh oh. I have no idea more about my
topic- Mariah Carey. Although I had already draw
an outline. *doink*
Formal wear? Non-formal? Formal? Non-formal?
7.5/10 marks for my sumary. =.='''
Aye! Thanks Pai Hui for teaching me how to correct
my 1st sentance. XD
So sad I do not have the chance to see Vayshna dances.
Lalala.. I tried out dancing last saturday.Okay okay,
I only know small part of We're All In This Together.

This is the video clip of the 1st group... In the canteen..
Sport Dance [TEST]...

.
.
.
Soya, I miss you a LOT...*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment