Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bonjour...
or should I say Bonsoir as now is already 11.40pm?

Lolx.

I had a half nice half bad day.. ' =/ vs =) '
At first, I thought my mum wanna go to eat
Curry Mee so I woke up at 9am. Mana tau,
she brought me to temple and ate 'vegetable'..
Okay, it's still ok for me... =]
Secondly, we went Queensbay today.
I pok gai laaaaa...........
Know what, I fell down from the escalator..T_T
Luckily at the monent there were only my family
and 2 shoppers as there was only 10.50am..*phoo*
Abo then...very mempersiasuikan...
An 18 year old girls fall down....tsk tsk...
BUT! My knees.......waaaaa...PAIN!
Okay, then I bought plaster from the pharmacy...
And I went popular to meet my mum.
Pain+bleeding knee. Then I bought my stuff~
200sheets A4 papers, 6 highlighters, 2 liquid papers.
XD =) =] =3 =D

At jusco, we bought quite a lot snacks.
For what? For my stud bro to his Singapore trip lorh..
And also..For next week Genting again lorh...
Genting...Genting...Genting again...OMG.
Nescafe..Thanks mum for buying me 2 packs of it...
Muahahaha.....Nescafe......
Muahahahahahahahahahaha.....
My beloved Nescafe....
MUahahahahahahahahaha...
But, my right knee was still bleeding at that time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Someone told me you are chasing another people.
.I feel like asking you is that real?
.But too sad I don't have the brave to do so.
.
.If it's real, should I be happy?
.Ok , I told my self,
.If that's real, I will be happy..=)
.
********END********

No comments:

Post a Comment