Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gurney day.

Met up with Xing, Juan and Hoong...XD
But saw Fifi and Chuen Yin outside popular.
Wow! Chuen Yin Changed A LOT!
I can't really recognise her you know.
She dyed her hair and wear lens...
And Fifi, doesn't change much.. But both of us was
like..Eh? Stranger as too long didn't meet up already.
And saw Vayshna with her sis too...
[I guess she was going to buy her Law Books..XD]

Had my lunch with SJ at 'Feng Wei'... I odered a 醉雞面...
Quite nice, and after ate it , I really have the feeling of '醉'..
Bought 2 books at Popular... Hmmph...Actually got more
books to buy but too sad I can't buy all of them...
Otherwise, I will 'pok gai' very soon..

At 8 something in the evening, I went soya's house.
Took something for her sis coz I know she's not at home.
Soya's sis, thanks ya for helping me.
Hmmph, her mum taught me how to open the water. XD
Haha.. And I think I acted like an alient at their house again.
Because when I went there, her siblings stood near to the
door and watching their mum teaching me to open the
gate and water pipe and so on.. Ahahahaha..

Afterwards, balik rumah mandi. Then went airport.
Fetch my uncle and aunty. Wahhhhh...tired and tired.
Reach home then lie on the bed. Waiting people miss call me.
Wait and wait and wait. My phone rang. Yay.
Miss called she back. Then fell asleep.

Soya, 一路順風...

No comments:

Post a Comment