Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lalala..
Aujourd'hui, c'est jeudi six novembre 2008.
Ping Pong again lorh..
Test today. Test what? Service lo..
Haiyoyo.. I missed 2 balls out of 20.. T_T
No more full marks... So sad.
Streching. Gawd. I think I pulled tiok my 'gin'..
Or maybe shiam tiok.. Or zhek tiok or what...
Walao... Pain! Untill I breathe also hard.. =.=
Next week..Next week....
Look, next week got 3 presentationS!!
Hey-yo. English, Ping Pong and BM Lanjutan..
Waaa...Die lo..Need to memorise so many things..


p/s: Wow. Today 2 girls whom I think they are
pretty talked to me.. Unexpected. One was smiling
and say 'bye bye' to me as we don't know each other.
Another one came and asked Pai Hui and me to help
her to answer the borang soal selidik of BM Lanjutan
when we were chit-chating in the canteen... XDXD
I know.. It is nothing to do with this BUT don't you
think that if someone you admire or 'xin shang' talked
to you without ur expectation you will feel happy? =)
No matter you admire him/her pretty or handsome.
hehehe...*blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment