Friday, November 14, 2008

Feel lazy to update my blog nowadays.
Well, you might ask: Why?
And this will be my answer : Because I feel tired
of all of the assignments and presentations so I'm
lazy to update it yet,lake of time is the MAIN reason.

11 Tuesday 2008
Happy Brthday to KKY. We went redbox to celebrate
her 18th birthday. XD Owh, another sweet memories
my beloved 'G'-rianZ. Cool huh, we 'dance' in the room!
Come on... DANCE. Esspecially Lao Lin and me. We
both were crazy, man. Sing sing dance dance.. Somemore
the dancing pose were so... =.=''' [sweat].
p/s: I never know Li Sean can sing so nice
' coz never really heard she sings before...XDXD

12 Wednesday 2008
Nothing special for today.
But I attended a 3 people French class as there should
have 7 people. Winnie, Daniel and me. Okay, plus the
teacher. So, it is only 4 person. Aujourd'hui, je porte
un tee-shirt, des baskets et un short.
We learned the clothes' name.

13 Thursday 2008
Daddy! Happy Birthday!!!
A pigeon flies in to my parents' bedroom last evening.
No matter how I chase it out, it still stand on the light.
After a few moment it only flies out..
Then I told ma dad about that. And my daddy give me
this kind of response : Good lah, pigeon also want to
wish me happy birthday la. GOSH. =.=
So, mum told me, if the pigeon pang sai in their room,
I might ask daddy to clean it up... *evil laugh*



We need to re-do the BM Lanjutan's assignment...
Not only us la, I mean the entire class. Poor us.

No comments:

Post a Comment