Friday, November 21, 2008

Printed my Law's assignment at JE then I online at
foyer and chit-chat with Judah.
Nothing special during EP and PR classes.
Pai Hui was being weird and funny in the classroom.
She slept on my legs [ok I know it is nice to sleep] and
sang as loud as she can..esspecially 'Prince's New Shirt'
Ming Ming was playing the puzzle bubble in my hp.
Kah Chun was doing the PR tutoriol questions.
Hooi Im was sleeping and I was doing nothing... =)

***************************************************

Chinese Modern Writing lecture at DKD.
Mr G is searching someone to read the poem and I know he
is searching for a girl in Y1M56 but too sad she went to the
toilet. Okay then I'm busying looking arround but suddenly
I heard my name 'chia chia'... Huh?
:Got someone named Chia Chia?Who is Chia Chia?
:Me.
:OK,You read it.
Sweat. Me?? Kena me pulak.
Then after 10minutes, Mr G mentioned "dao xiang"
which is one of Jay Chou's new songs.. He said the lyrics
is actually try to show us some messages about life and
demanded anyone from the class to sing a part of it in
the class. Then we was like...Doraemon!!!
B-U-T
I don't really know what happened. I heard my name again.
My lovely classmates was calling my name : Chia Chia.....!
Huh?Me. AGAIN??
:Ok, student Chia Chia, you can sing now.
And the next second, the whole lecture hall was become so
very quiet. 'OMG' Cool down cool down. I told myself.
Take a deep breath and, I sang, in the class.
T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment